If you receive a communication that appears to be from General Atlantic or its personnel for any type of payment or financial information, or if you receive a communication seemingly from General Atlantic that you feel is suspicious please report it to us at [email protected].
Please be aware that General Atlantic’s name, brand, and reputation may periodically be misused by unauthorized persons to publish fake news articles and websites; launch illegitimate marketing, fundraising, and/or investment campaigns; or engage in other fraudulent schemes, such as illicit recruitment or solicitation activities, to gain money and/or confidential information as well as to deceive, misinform, or otherwise cause harm to individuals and businesses. The actions of these unauthorized persons are not associated with General Atlantic and, as such, General Atlantic is not responsible for the consequences of any of these fraudulent activities.
Please be informed that General Atlantic does not authorize the misuse of its name, brand, or reputation, and does not tolerate fraudulent activity. General Atlantic does not and will not conduct any solicitation to the public with respect to investments, fundraising, or opening accounts, including print and online articles, advertisements, or postings on social media sites, messaging apps, such as Telegram, WeChat, or WhatsApp, or other public platforms. General Atlantic reserves the right to take all appropriate steps to protect its legal rights and reputation.
When communicating with General Atlantic through digital media, please:
- Be cautious about responding to unsolicited emails that appear to have come from a General Atlantic email address. Such emails may be “spoofed,” and may in fact have come from another email address at another domain name. Check email addresses carefully and respond only to known or authorized General Atlantic email accounts with the domain name @generalatlantic.com.
- Be cautious about clicking on links or opening attachments included with unsolicited emails that appear to have come from a General Atlantic email address. These links may redirect to a non- General Atlantic site, and these attachments may include malware.
- Do not send emails intended for General Atlantic employees or representatives to anyone with an email address other than an authorized General Atlantic email address. General Atlantic does not permit our employees and authorized representatives to send or receive work-related emails from personal email accounts or any other addresses.
- Communicate only with General Atlantic’s authorized website and email domains. No other website domains are authorized.
- Review the information posted in the “Offices” section of “Contact Us” for a listing of authorized General Atlantic locations.
If you have any questions about the above and/or would like to make us aware of any suspected unauthorized activity involving General Atlantic, please contact us at [email protected].